For Mutua Universal, the Sustainability is not just commit to the well-being and the human health, but also with the good governance, the transparency and the ethics, strengthening the share and the dialogue with our interest groups to respond to its expectations and needs even more changing at this time.
- Via the signature of the Corporate social responsibility Policy and the Sustainability, the Company strengthens the commitment with a more efficient and sustainable day-to-day running, low transparency criteria, ethics, commitment, innovation and excellence.
- We have a system of prevention management of criminal offences (accredited by the model 'IURISCERT'of the certification one AENOR), a system of corporate risk management and a system of compliance with standards that allow achieving objectives and to execute successfully the strategies of the Company.
- The Code of Conduct of Mutua Universal collects our securities, principles and commitments as responsible company, and we have policies and systems directed to prevent criminal offences, to manage risks and to ensure the compliance with standards. Find out more about Transparency and Good Governance at our Company.
- We have a comprehensive Policy of Quality, Prevention and Environment based on the constant improvement of our provision of services. This policy is the base of the System of Comprehensive Management (SGI), certificate on the basis of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007, for the certification company AENOR. Knows our certifications and policies.
- Mutua Universal follows a responsible behaviour that takes care of the people, companies and the environment in accordance with 10 Principles of the Global Compact of the United Nations and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Stock to economic, environmental and social level that are made in Mutua Universal, are announced through Annual sustainability reports, following the guidelines and principles of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards, in accordance with the "Comprehensive" option.
Mutua Universal has various service channels that they promote and provide the dialogue with interest groups and they allow managing its expectations, to offer innovative solutions and to maintain reliable relationships.
- With mutual society member: satisfaction surveys, the Línea Universal, the public website, the private website for companies, the private area for patients, the meeting and events and the service channel of suggestions, Claims and complaints.
- With our staff: the web portal of the employed “Web portal Universal”, the professional communities and internal mailboxes.