Thus we manage the absenteeism
1. Improvement of the management of the temporary cancellations
The knowledge of the companies' needs by contact people and the management of accident rate indicators allow applying plans of improvement in the management of the Temporary Disability directed specifically to companies with high accident rates.
Planes of improvement in the management of the Absenteeism
Planes directed to companies that they require specific activities, so much for its high accident rate as for needs specific to its activity sector, with following aims:
- Assess the present situation of the Absenteeism in the company, via indicators of management and economic elaborate internally.
- Propose measures to sensitise to the workers for a great involvement in the management of the Absenteeism.
- Achieve a mutual commitment in the improvement of the Absenteeism with regular follow-up.
- Decrease the index of Absenteeism.
These plans are applied through a joint work between Mutua Universal and the company, with people in charge responsible for the follow-up of key stabilities, the data analysis to plan stock and the review and control of the evolution.
In the event of temporary disability for Non Work-related injury or disease:
- Immediate contact. When having knowledge of the cancellation, a team of health carries out a telephonic contact with the worker to obtain a first evaluation of the case.
- Customisation of the activity. set of activities Are planned with the aim of optimising the retrieval process of the worker, according to if it requires or not health visit, or the diagnostic test performance.
- Specific protocols. We apply specific health protocols for a pathological group; particularly, contribute a great health experience and of management in the cases of traumatology.
- Follow-up of each case. Periodic review to consider its evolution and to take new decisions, if is precise.
In the event of work-related injury:
- Application of the model of all-inclusive health. Our help centres carry out the complete management of the case, from its diagnosis until the hospital admission. The practitioner of the help centre acts of tutor of all the process, coordinating professionals and resources that they are precise.
- Communication with the company and the worker. constant and fluid Relationship with the company and the worker, to expedite the administrative and welfare processes
respecting the confidentiality in accordance with the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT.
2. customised Follow-up
We contribute two key figures in the customised attention of our model:
Single point of contact
Accompanies member companies in their daily relations with Mutua Universal, attending to their requests and queries to ensure the fastest and most suitable reply for every situation.
Supervises the entire medical leave process, which ensures maximum peace of mind for the patient and allows the company to have up-to-date information to minimise the impact of the medical leave.
3. all-inclusive health Model
Our main value differential with regard to the traditional health model is our medical care model that assistance to decrease the repercussion of the sick leaves in the company through the reduction of administrative administrative steps.
Traditional model: treatment management
It is structured into specialities that are managed independently: it ensures an adequate level of resources and care quality but it hinders the relationship between specialists and it diversifies information channels. As a result, you times are dilated and it does not allow an actual planning of resources for the people responsible for HR.
Mutua Universal model: management of the process
It is based on the management of processes and the development of an integrated information system, which help to turn to medicine into a management tool for the company. The services complement the satisfaction of patients with efficient management, which helps to increase productivity and reduce the administrative load.
Excellent advanced medicine services
Our primary healthcare services comprise immediate care, successive consultations and subsequent rehabilitation. The welfare network also covers all the medical and surgical specialities related to work-related injuries and occupational diseases.
Innovation in the health service
The incorporation of innovative technologies contributes not only to improve the diagnosis and processing of the patients, but also to obtain more efficient results and sustainable and to reduce times of cancellation:
- Online clinic, welfare model of future: The Online Clinic is a differential service and of reference, that it attends four principles of our value proposal. It ensures the maximum equity in the patient care on a technological platform of last generation.
- Digitisation of the teams of rays X: plates with great quality of images and diagnoses from a distance in smaller time. Reduces the risks of exposure to radiation and eliminates radiological waste residue.
- Unit of Psychology: specialised in the diagnosis, processing and re - mental disorder habilitation. It works so much in the direct attention to the patients as in the design and promotion of action protocols for the processing of mental disorders. A high visits percentage and first diagnoses is made via Online Clinic.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation unit: it applies an all-inclusive therapy desti - nothing to maintain the quality of life and independence of the cardiac sick people. It integrates physical training, control of cardiovascular risk factors (dyslipidemia, arterial hypertension or smoking), body weight and stress control and psychological support.
- Tape anti-gravity ALTER - G: it allows reducing the weight of who is it using, achieving thus a faster recovery when minimising the impact arising from the gravity.
- Laboratory of biomechanics: through instruments of advanced technology measure with accuracy aspects such as the mobility, force, resistance, fatigabilidad, etc, of the harmed bodily region, describing thus the real functional situation in which the patient is found.
4. The health of the family environment
In addition to the powers assigned by law, we develop services and benefits designed to help workers and their families overcome any possible consequences caused by work-related accidents or occupational diseases.
The main services that we offer to help affected families maintain their quality of life are:
- Work reintegration programme
- Psychological support to the families
- Advice, information and support specialised
- Home and accompaniment aid service hospitable
- Adjustment of property and/or vehicle
- Aids economic member
Work reintegration programme
Developed by our social worker team, it allows us to collaborate in the work reintegration of workers of member companies and self-employed workers who, after suffering a work-related accident or occupational disease, have been affected by a level of disability that prevents them from being able to carry out their work activity and/or they have lost their employment during the recovery process and are at risk of social exclusion.
The programme offers:
- Advice on orientation
- Information and advice in the search of work offers according to the profile of the
- Information, assessment and procedure of social benefits to promote the access to training courses.
- Training” “itinerary performance customised in collaboration with companies
- Psychological support.
It also offers consulting services to member companies in aspects related to adapting the work position and complying with the legal framework as regards employing disabled people or adopting alternative measures.
We have a Special Benefits Committee that attends to requests of assistance by families that are affected by a work-related accident or occupational disease. After analysing each case on an individual basis, it offers solutions that are most suited to every need.
The benefits managed by this committee cover aspects such as:
- Adjustment of the property or the vehicle.
- Special material acquisition (ortoprosthetic and technical assistances).
- Specialised attention storm (domestic or hospitable vigilance).
- Punctual grants in the event of insufficient death, permanent disability or income during the disability
- Education grant for deceased worker' children or in situation of Inca - pacidad.
- Mental health
- Keeper or companion expenses.
- Burial expenses
Via the Special Benefits Committee, have been the first mutual society in creating a crop specific payment so that self-employed workers can contract to a worker when are found in situation of temporary disability due to work-related accident, mitigating social risks in its family unit because of the loss of income.
Social benefits granted by the Special Benefits Committee are made effective charged to the Social Benefits Fund of Mutua Universal assigned for every year.
5. Programmes of reduction of the accident rate
Programmes aimed at the reduction of the number of work-related accidents and occupational diseases. Its implementation is made through a methodology fully contrasted that it allows its adjustment to companies of diverse dimension and different needs with regard to risk prevention at work.
The reduction of the accident rate that allow programmes that we develop overflows in the company in an augmentation of resources for the production and, with it, the increase of the competitiveness; but also in an improvement of working conditions and of the work climate.
Programmes directed to:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises. Employers or responsible for the prevention receive the support of technicians managers of the accident rate. They include access to specialised information, advice, attention in person and orientation for the use of the applications Prevención10 and Prevención25.
- Business of preferred sectors. Companies of sectors with greater number of serious and deadly work-related injuries and occupational diseases.
- Business or concurrent activities. Work activities of two or more hard-working of different companies, that they take place in a simultaneous way in the same work centre.
Advice, sensitisation and orientation technique
Offer services aimed at to solve the doubts of implicated professionals in the prevention services.
Consulting in Occupational Risk Prevention
Technicians in risk prevention at work of our national network carry out a work of advice that reaches various levels:
- Diagnosis of the situation specific to every company, and design and follow-up of an action plan.
- General doubt resolution related to the development of prevention activities of risks
- Information on the system of access to incentives to the companies that they contribute to the decrease and prevention of the work accident rate (Bonus Prevention).
- Collaboration in the research of serious accidents, very serious and mortals
Advice and support in the implementation of the healthy” model “company to improve the work productivity and climate, in addition to the acquisition of the Company certificate “healthy”. It includes analysis and activity activities in fields very various:
- Cardiovascular health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Road safety
- Toxic habits (cigarette smoking and other)
- Nutrition and physical activity
Reference and differential service of Mutua Universal, as a pioneer in Spain in the prevention of repetitive injuries and cancellations long-term through the solution of origin problems ergonomic that affect to the working environment.