Ergonomics is the study of human capabilities, applying knowledge and technologies to adapt environments and tasks to people, thus contributing to their physical, mental and social well-being.
Located at the Mutua Universal centre on the Arazuri-Orcoyen industrial estate in Navarre, it offers a benchmark service that sets it apart, a pioneer in Spain in the prevention of injuries and repeated long-term sick leave which looks for solutions to problems with ergonomic causes (musculoskeletal) that affect the working environment.
Collaboration of engineers, physiotherapists and other occupational health specialists.
Analysis, search for opportunities and solutions to improve work positions and disclosure among the entire business community.
Design and modification of work positions to eliminate risks and increase productivity.
Training programmes, prevention campaigns and preparation of specific publications.
Lines of work
Pioneering equipment and technologies
Located in Navarre, there is a simulation workshop, a test lab and instruments that use the most advanced techniques.
- Development of best practices to reduce and prevent musculoskeletal disorders and improve workstation conditions.
- Dissemination of knowledge and preventive culture related to ergonomics.
- Biomechanic analysis for the objectification of effort made and postures and movements adopted.
- Comparative studies of tools, utensils or processes.
- Studies looking at opportunities for technical and organisational improvements.
- Improvement in working conditions.
- Reduction in long-term sick leave for injury.
- Reduction of absenteeism.
- More commitment from employees, who see improvements in their working conditions thanks to advanced techniques.
- Increase in company productivity.