Programmes for reducing the accident rate
Our programmes are aimed at reducing the number of work-related accidents and occupational diseases, and are directed at companies that fulfill the criteria of Planning Health and Safety Activities (PAP) or present a higher than usual accident rate.
The programmes for reducing the accident rate respond to a problem for the company that directly affects its productivity and profitability.
Successful programs for all types of companies
The programme is made up of a plan of actions that aims to reduce the accident rate of the company within a certain period of time. It is based on its own methodology that guarantees a reduction in the number of accidents, interfering only minimally in the day to day of the company.
The implementation of the programmes is done through a fully contrasted methodology that can be adapted to companies of varying sizes and with distinct needs in terms of occupational risk prevention.
We work in collaboration with the company
- We plan follow-up and coordination meetings.
- Together with the company, we establish controls to check the effectiveness of the measures provided and meetings are planned where we analyse the development of the plan and discuss improvements or changes.
- We select people to run the programme.
- Reduced accident rate and associated costs
- Increased resources for production
- Increased competitiveness
- Improved working conditions and work environment