It regulates the specific system of protection for self-employed, agricultural or seafaring workers who have temporarily or definitively ceased their economic or professional activity.
What basic conditions have to fulfill to access the provision?
- Quoted credit at least 12 months immediately prior to the cessation of the activity.
- Cesar completely in your activity.
- Not of legal retirement age.
- Be aware of payment of fees to the Social Security Institute.
- Be registered with the Public Employment Service.
In what consists the provision?
- Monthly financial assistance equal to 70% of the average of 12 latest ones contributions.
- Training and employee orientation.
When will be able to request to charge the provision?
- Losses in a complete year higher than 10% of income.
- Judicial or administrative executions to charge debts, that they are higher than 30% of income of the previous year.
- Judicial statement of contest that it impedes to continue activity.
- Force majeure.
- Loss of administrative licence.
- Domestic violence.
- Legal separation or divorce agreement in cases of family assistance in the business.
If you are an economically dependent self-employed worker, when will you be able to receive the benefit?
- Ending of the contract.
- Serious breach by your customer.
- Justified or unjustified termination by your customer.
- Because of the death, disability or retirement of your customer.
For how long will I receive the benefit?
- It depends on the quoted time.
- In order to be able to have right to this provision the people self-employed worker will owe of credit quoted a minimum of between 12 and 17 continuing months and immediately prior to the cessation of the activity.