Technical guidance seminars
The technical guidance seminars are given by our risk prevention experts. These sessions are mainly targeted at helping companies, sectors with high accident rates and self-employed workers in prevention plans for dissemination, education and awareness of the prevention of work-related accidents and diseases.
To promote education in health and safety matters, the intercompany seminars and workshops are set up in two different ways:
- Face-to-face format.
- Via the webex (online) multi-company training platform, which lets you connect directly from your workstation on the day and time of the seminar, with different companies taking part.
Available meeting are:
- Practical applications of the psychosociology in the company.
- AVISPRE. Programme for in-company self-assessment of risk prevention.
- How to prepare a labour inspectorate with regard to risk prevention at work.
- Business activity coordination.
- Costs of the accident rate in the company.
- Work stress as a pyschosocial risk.
- Psychosocial assessment: methodologies of work.
- Comprehensive management of the risk prevention at work.
- Healthy habits.
- Effective dialogue with the external risk prevention service. A move towards business improvement.
- Research of accidents (for work advisers).
- 10 principles for the design of work positions.
- New tagging of chemicals (CLP).
- Organisation and planning of promotion campaigns of health and safety.
- Mobility plans: methodology and implementation.
- Prevention of injuries osteomusculares.
- Prevention and fire suppression.
- Responsibilities of intermediate responsibilities in prevention.
- Pyschosocial risks in the workplace: management of the time.
- Safety in machines.
Check available sessions