If I am on sick leave due to a non work-related injury or disease or work-related accident and the company does not pay me, can I request an allowance from the Mutual Society?

In the event of business non-compliance, the Managing entity or Mutua will take over the financial benefit, having to provide the worker with the report after a work inspection or claim.

Would you like to search for more answers on a topic?