What should I do if one of my workers has an accident abroad?

If a worker insured by Mutua Universal has a work-related accident abroad, they have at their disposal Línea Universal (900 203 203. From outside Spain 00 34 93 412 33 67).

According to the possible severity of the injury, the worker will be attended by a medical team who will evaluate via the telephone support service and, if medically necessary, will indicate their transfer to a public health centre.

From then on, the injured worker will be under the health care of the country where they are working.

Serious cases or hospital admissions

Línea Universal will request the relevant medical reports and send them to the Mutua Universal healthcare centre that looks after the company via the User Care Service, so that the process can be monitored.

Would you like to search for more answers on a topic?