Benefit for care of minors
Documentation and administrative procedures
Compulsory for all schemes
- Proof of identity of the interested parties (also of the originator if s/he is 14 years of age) through the following documentation in force:
- Spaniards: National ID Card (DNI).
- Foreigners: Passport or, where applicable, identity document in force in their country and the Foreigner ID Number (NIE) required by the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT) for payment purposes.
- Booklet containing family details used for officia or certification of the enrollment of the son in the Registry. In the case of not having booklet containing family details used for officia court decision in which it is proved that set up the adoption is had or the fostering.
- Banking ownership accreditation.
- Direct payment application (Application for financial assistance for the care of minors suffering from cancer or another serious disease).
- Agreement between progenitors (with the exception of families with a just separate progenitor or parents / divorced man).
- Complete hospitable report where an illness of the list of illnesses is proved of the annexe 1 of the Order TMS 103/2019.
- Medical statement of the Public Health service where an illness of the list of illnesses is proved of the annexe 1 of the Order TMS 103/2019.
Specific to the company when the worker is part of the General Scheme
- Company certificate with the professional contingency contribution base of the month prior to starting the reduced working day. If the meeting of the worker is part-time should reflect the amount of the contribution basis corresponding to three previous months to the reduction in working hours.
- Statement of the company on the reduction in working hours in which the meeting is proved that it reduces the worker.
Specific documentation for freelance or or self-employed workers and similar
- Statement of the situation of activity referring to the part of meeting professional that reduces the self-employed worker.
- Statement of reduction in working hours on the people responsible for the paying the contributions.
- Accreditation of the contribution with the deposit of 2 latest ones bills of the fee-paying fees of self-employed workers. Accreditation of the contribution with bills of the deposit of fees.
Specific documentation for special schemes
- Domestic employees:
- Permanent, a statement will be taken from the person responsible for the family home on the effective reduction in working hours of the worker.
- In the event of the parents not cohabiting, and in the absence of agreement on who will receive the benefit:
- Sentence of separation / divorce.
- Documentation that proves the custody or in charge of who is the minor (regulatory agreement / measures of custody / measures of parentalidad).
- Death certificate of the other progenitor when there are two progenitors in the booklet containing family details used for officia and the other progenitor has passed away.
- If the other progenitor does not belong to the Social Security System must contribute:
- If the other progenitor is Civil servant: certificate issued by the unit of staff of its work centre
- If the other progenitor belongs to a classed work activity in the system of Ex-civil Servants: Certificate issued by the unit of staff of its work centre indicating that the same one carries out a classed work activity in this system.
- If the other progenitor to carry out an occupation that does not require the obligation of membership in the Social Security Institute: Certificate of the Professional Association to that which belongs.
- If the other progenitor is found working abroad, he should contribute employment contract and salary to prove the maintenance of its work activity.