Wintry virus prevention in the workers
There are a series of preventive measures that built in to our daily round in the position of work help to slow down the propagation of the germs that cause respiratory diseases, as the flu.
Such as employees and agents propagator of the virus can adopt measures or habits singles that us will allow minimising the contagion to the partners:
- The vaccination it is the most effective measure not to fall ill. Enquiry with your practitioner. Every year to worldwide level sets out to and it designs the best vaccination and a follow-up is done of its effectiveness. You do not do case of the false myths.
- Cover the mouth and the nose with a handkerchief disposable when coughing or sneezing. This will avoid the propagation of the germs via expelled droplets. Deposit immediately used handkerchieves in the waste basket.
- In absence of handkerchieves use the interior of the elbow when coughing and sneezing and to avoid thus the dissemination of germs. Never to use the hand since we would contaminate everything that later on touch.
- Wash up hands frequently with water and soap, especially after sounding or using disposable handkerchieves.
- Avoid touch eyes, the nose and the mouth. This is the way as germs are spread, via mucosae.
- And lastly, the most effective measure not to disseminate germs and to heal faster is remain at home.