Take care us and take care them
You're OK, I'm OK!
- It provides attention if they emerge conducts not-healthy (to eat or smoke excessively, exhilarating drinks, to sleep excess or work non-stop, to isolate, to neglect personal hygiene, to have violent behaviours).
- It thinks so much in which you say, as in how it say; especially in plights. You will help to avoid conflicts
- Maintain contact with relatives, friends, … makes good use of the technology!: videocalls, Skype.
- It shares with them so much circumstances that you still have to solve, as those which have already managed successfully. You are a reciprocal support network!
- Think about different activities you can do now that you have more time for them: handicrafts, kitchen, constructions, exercise, board games,…
- It provides attention to the health condition, physics and mental, of the rest of the family unit.
- It accepts that some aspects of the present situation escape of your control… as it happens in other many situations in your life! If you have difficulty to achieve it and you generates activation, practices some breathing technique/relaxation as these that you present (and why not to propose it to the rest of the family unit?).