Pychosocial support to the injured party and their family
To the injured party
- Hospitalisation management: apoointments, coordination, planning medical discharge.
- Socio-labour reintegration for disabled workers or those at risk of social exclusion.
- Home assistance in the event of limitations in basic activities.
- Benefit consulting and processing: adaptation of home or vehicle, technical assistance and orthotic and prosthetic material.
- Coordination with other specialised services (Guttmann Institute, centres, associations).
- Guidance on other available resources (public and private).
To the family
- Psychological support to the family of the deceased or with serious prognosis.
- Assessment and processing of financial benefits in situations of need.