Mutua Universal Cookies Policy
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in its team (for example, a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet) when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among others, store and recover information on a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how it is used by the equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
2. Why are significant?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language of preference. In addition, they help the people responsible for websites to improve the services that they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them.
3. What types of cookies you can use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies which allow the user to browse a website, platform orapplication and to use the different options or services it offers, e.g. to identify the session, control data traffic and communication, access restricted access areas, etc.
- Customization Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of web browser used for accessing the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that good discussed by us or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that do users of the website. To do so, the user’s browsing of our website is analysed in order to continually improve its content.
The following table shows, in a summarised way, cookies that we use in our website or in the apps for mobile devices:
|Third-party cookies (the information collected below has been provided by those third parties)|
|Google Analytics||Activity on the website and browsing time||These cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. We use the information to prepare reports and to improve the site. Cookies compile information in an anonymous way, which includes, among others, the number of visitors to the site, the place of origin of users that visit the site and the pages visited.||See|
We do not use any type of advertising cookies.
Cookies that we use do not store personal detail one in accordance with the legislation with regard to data protection in force.
4. How to deactivate or to delete cookies?
When browsing and continuing in our website or in the facility of our apps for mobile devices will be consenting the use of the cookies in the conditions within the current Cookies Policy.
We inform you of that, given that cookies are not necessary to the use of our website, can block them or to disable them activating the set-up of its web browser, that it allows rejecting the facility of all cookies or of some theirs. Below, indicated him the links of web browsers principals and devices so that it has all the information on how to manage cookies in every web browser:
5. Updates of the Policy of Cookies
Mutua Universal will modify the present policy according to legislative and legal requirements, or with the aim of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For this reason, it is advised that its users visit it periodically.