Applicable functions and regulations
Mutua Universal Mugenat, Collaborative Mutual Society with the Social Security Institute no. 10, is a voluntary not-for-profit legally established association of companies that – with the common responsibility of the associated companies – operates as a Social Security collaborator.
This collaboration is defined in the Legislative Royal Decree 8/2015, of 30 October, through which the revised text of the General Social Security Law (TRLGSS) is approved adding modifications established by the fourteenth additional provision of Law 4/1990, of 29 June, on State Budgets 1990, in the eleventh additional provision of Law 22/1993, of 29 December, and Law 42/1994, of 30 December. Subsequently, the Regulation on collaboration of the Mutual Societies for Work-related Injuries and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security, approved by Royal Decree 1993/1995, of 7 December, regulates the constitution and activity of these Collaborators.
The above-mentioned TRLGSS has been modified by Act 35/2014, of 26 December, which has modified the legal system of the afrorementioned “Mutual Societies for Work-related Injuries and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security Institute”.
- Legislative Royal Decree 8/2015, of 30 October, through which the consolidated text of the General Social Security Law is approved.
- Royal Decree 1993/1995, of 7 December, through which the Regulation on Collaboration of the Mutual Societies for Work-related Injuries and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security Institute is approved.
- Act 35/2014, of 26 December, amending the consolidated text of the Social Security Act with regard to the legal regime of Mutual Societies for Work-related Injuries and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security Institute.
- Royal Decree 1630/2011, of 14 November, through which the recovery and health provision of services is regulated by mutual societies for work-related injuries and occupational disease of the Social Security Institute.
- Royal Decree 1221/1992, of 9 October, on Social Security Assets.
- Royal Decree 625/2014, of 18 July, through which certain aspects of the management and control of the processes for temporary disability in the first three hundred sixty-five days of its duration are regulated.
- Act 34/2014, of 26 December, on measures relating to paying and depositing Social Security contributions.
- Royal Decree 231/2017, of 10 March, regulating the establishment of a system to reduce contributions for work-related injuries and occupational diseases of companies that have particularly helped decrease and prevent work accidents.
- Royal Decree 295/2009, of 6 March, through which financial assistance of the Social Security System are regulated because of maternity, paternity, risk during pregnancy and risk during the natural breastfeeding.
- Act 14/1986, of 25 April, General Health Act.
- Act 41/2002, of 14 November, on the autonomy of patients and rights and obligations with regard to clinical information and documentation.
- Royal Decree 1299/2006, of 10 November, through which the chart showing occupational diseases in the Social Security system is approved and criteria for their notification and registration are established.
- Royal Decree 954/2015, of 23 October, through which the indication, use and authorisation of medication and product distribution is regulated health of human use by nurses.
- Act 47/2003, of 26 November, General Budgetary Act.
- Act 6/2018 of 3 July on the General State Budgets for 2018.
- Act 9/2017, of 8 November, on Public Sector Contracts, implementing into the Spanish legal system the Directives of the European Parliament and of the Board 2014/23/EU and 2014/24/EU.
- Act 19/2013, of 9 December, on Transparency, Access to Public Information and Good Governance.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Board, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals as for the personal data processing and to the free flow of these details and through which the Directive is repealed 95/46/EC (General regulation of data protection)
- Actual decree-law 14/2019, of 31 October, through which urgent measures are adopted for security purposes public with regard to digital administration, contracting of the public sector and telecommunications.