People self-employed workers
- People self-employed workers and the coordination of preventive activities.
- Legislation with regard to prevention for self-employed workers.
- Legislation in prevention for freelance people that they work in the construction.
Work centres involving two or more companies
In the work centres in which arise hard-working people of two or more companies, included contractor and subcontractor staff or people self-employed workers, inform and we advise to companies and implicated freelance people on the application of coordination means for the risk prevention at work.
- Person titular and main employer of a workplace (not construction).
- Person employer promoterto of work of construction.
- Person contractor or subcontractor employer Construction.
- Person titular employer of a workplace (not construction).
- Person contractor or subcontractor employer (not construction).
- Preventive management in:
- Loading and unloading centres.
- Retail trade.
- Department stores.
- Teaching centres.
- Sector Accommodation services.
- Large (residential or services).
- Loading and unloading food and beverage centres.
- Sector Sale and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Sector Agriculture, livestock farming and forestry.
- Sector Manufacture of metal products (except machinery and equipment).
- Wholesale trade.